Please select the links below to view or download our Year Groups Curriculum Overviews which detail what our pupils will be covering this term.
- EYFS Long Term Planning Overview
- Yearly overview Year 1 and 2 two year cycle 2017_18 objectives Cycle B
- Yearly overview Year 3 and 4 two year cycle 2017_18 Cycle B
- Yearly overview Year 5 and 6 cycles A and B 2017-2018
Please view Our Classes area of our website.
Our sole aim is to foster an inclusive curriculum for all children regardless of their ability. All pupils follow the National Curriculum at a level and a pace that is appropriate to their needs. We have pupils with a wide range of abilities and different needs and strive to give these children every opportunity to access all activities to enable them to fulfil their full potential. We recognise that some pupils will need extra support and adaptations to access the school curriculum and to participate in school activities.
Our weekly liturgies and assemblies are based around out Statements to Live by. Please see the calendar for full details.
Teachers are skilled at adapting teaching to meet the diverse range of needs in each class. To support inclusion of all children we adopt a range of teaching styles and resources including:
- Adapting the planning and delivery of lessons
- Matching activities to the ability and need of your child (Differentiation)
- Adapting learning materials such as worksheets, books and activities to suit your child’s needs
- Flexible groupings to suit your child’s changing needs
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.