The link below gives details of our full school Curriculum Offer which includes arrangements for our recovery curriculum due to Covid-19.
Long Term Curriculum Overviews
Please select the links below to view or download our Long Term Curriculum Overviews which detail what our pupils will be covering this academic year.
- History Geography LT overview
- Maths LT Overview
- PSHE LT Plan overview
- RE Long Term overview
- Science LT overview
- Year 1 Writing Autumn Overview 2020-21
- Year 2 Writing Autumn Overview 2020-21
- Year 3 Writing Autumn Overview 2020-21
- Year 4 Writing Autumn Overview 2020-21
- Year 5 Writing Autumn Overview 2020-21
- Year 6 Writing Autumn Overview 2020-21
The links below include information regarding our school’s curriculum statements
- Art and Design Curriculum Statement
- Computing Curriculum Statement
- Design Technology Curriculum Statement
- Geography Curriculum Statement
- History Curriculum Statement
- Maths Curriculum Statement
- Music Curriculum Statement (1)
- Our Values Curriculum Statement
- PE Curriculum Statement
- Phonics for Reading and Writing Curriculum Statement
- RE Curriulum Statement
- Reading Curriculum statement
- Science Curriulum Statement
- Writing Curriculum Overview
Our sole aim is to foster an inclusive curriculum for all children regardless of their ability. All pupils follow the National Curriculum at a level and a pace that is appropriate to their needs. We have pupils with a wide range of abilities and different needs and strive to give these children every opportunity to access all activities to enable them to fulfil their full potential. We recognise that some pupils will need extra support and adaptations to access the school curriculum and to participate in school activities.
Teachers are skilled at adapting teaching to meet the diverse range of needs in each class. To support inclusion of all children we adopt a range of teaching styles and resources including:
- Adapting the planning and delivery of lessons
- Matching activities to the ability and need of your child (Differentiation)
- Adapting learning materials such as worksheets, books and activities to suit your child’s needs
- Flexible groupings to suit your child’s changing needs
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.